Utilities and engineering firms around the world trust OpenFlows WaterCAD as a reliable decision-support capability for their infrastructure. Design new water systems and manage existing water networks effectively to reduce disruption risks and energy use. OpenFlows WaterCAD’s ease-of-use helps you successfully plan, design, and operate water distribution systems:
- Increase capacity to adequate service levels.
- Supply clean potable water without interruption.
- Deliver high quality designs cost effectively.
OpenFlows WaterCAD helps you improve design productivity, with:
- Streamlined model building: Leverage and import virtually any external data format to jumpstart the model accurately, easily allocate water demands, and automate terrain extraction and node allocation.
- Organized assessment of alternatives: Assess and compare an unlimited number of physical, design, water demand, network topology, and operational scenarios.
- CAD interoperability: Model in a familiar platform, leveraging CAD capabilities and shortcuts when using OpenFlows WaterCAD from within MicroStation or AutoCAD. You can also choose to use OpenFlows WaterCAD as a stand-alone application, for additional flexibility.
OpenFlows WaterCAD is a subset of OpenFlows WaterGEMS. Use OpenFlows WaterGEMS to also run your model from within ArcGIS and for optimization modules (calibration, design, pump scheduling, pipe assessment, SCADA integration, and network simplification).