progeCAD Architecture, you draw in 3D faster and easier than in 2D with traditional CAD software and save your time when editing. Besides, you can extract all 2D DWG drawings and the software will update them automatically after you have modified your 3D project!
- DWG compatibility combined with the innovative BIM approach (Building Information Modeling)
- The advanced BIM structure to continuously update your project drawings (sections, views, perspectives, etc) maintaining any intervention made by the user (insertion of library items, text, annotation, etc).
- An approach similar to Revit® or Archicad®
- Projects interchange with other BIM software through an IFC file.
- The project drawings smart explorer (the tree-view browser of drawings).
- Faster rendering performance on OpenGL, real-time virtual tours of a rendered model.
- The enhanced roof modeler with unlimited options to design any type of roof structure and to add components such as attics, lofts, skylights, inclined openings and many others.
- Intelligent design allowing to create even more building elements (e.g. chimneys, pergolas and others).
- Significant improvements regarding architectural design refinements (e.g. smart automatic unions between building objects only if necessary, optional hiding of wall/slab lines on views or sections, object definition through polylines in every dialog, etc), and topographic design (fully automatic creation of triangles to create a ground model).
- 2D and 3D Block Libraries
- Automatic dimensioning, 3D furniture libraries and walkthrough videos, bill of materials, 3D ground generation and excavation