Topology, health, and configuration
- Spiral Discovery continuous and ongoing discovery keeps an up to date model of the network relationships which drives better outcomes for trouble shooting and diagnosis by presenting an accurate picture of the environment
- Built-in workflows allow operators to easily navigate from initial incident to diagnosis and remediation of configuration incidents to quickly solve a class of issues that result in more than half of all data center outages
- Out-of-the-box causal analysis quickly assesses the root causes of network faults reducing the volume of incidents up to 50%
- Change-correlated performance views provide views of network configuration change events overlaid on network performance graphs to correlate and reduce MTTR via visual inspection and right click access to details.
Performance, capacity, and compliance
- Monitoring of bandwidth, CPU and memory utilization proactively alerts operators to network performance issues related to interface and device resources before degradation of network performance
- Quality of Service alert operators to network quality conditions that may impact meeting network quality SLAs such as excessive latency, packet loss Jitter for particular network services
- Traffic monitoring creates understanding of traffic patterns and distribution of applications across the network as well as traffic volume analysis to provide insight into top applications consuming bandwidth
- Compliance auditing and remediation to track the state of compliance and remediate in real time relative to configurations, running state, and OS version, together with a variety of others device attributes to control risk.
Automation and orchestration
- Network Engineering Toolset provides predefined OO flows for capturing network diagnostics, allow export of topology into Visio and provides a trap analytics capability to detect network issues reported by device
- Only network management product with security and compliance content integrated to support automatic remediation
- Automate configuration change with rollback via Change Plans which provide an orchestrated mass configuration deployment capability to network devices including automated validation of pre and post change requirements as well as automated rollback if post change requirements are not satisfied reducing error and saving time.
- Open APIs and integration with Micro Focus Operations Orchestration support cross-domain scripting and orchestration
- Automate updating network infrastructure operating systems in mass as part of best practices or in response to security issues to reduce risk.
Manage SDN, virtual and physical networks from a single view
- Heterogeneous network management with a single pane of glass for managing fault, performance, configuration compliance for SDN and legacy networks
- Cisco ACI Management provides continuously updated SDN topology visualization of Cisco ACI for troubleshooting and impact analysis as well as configuration and compliance management capabilities to ensure oversight into Cisco’s SDN solution
- VMWare NSX Management continuously provides configuration and compliance management capabilities to ensure oversight into VMWare’s SDN solution
Industry-first risk dashboards
- Network Risk Dashboards provide real-time views for executives of incidents, security vulnerabilities and compliance for risk assessment.
- Network Operational Dashboards provide real-time views for executives into network bandwidth, performance, and change frequency to understand operational performance and business impact.
Enterprise scalability and device support
- Best scalability of any network monitoring and troubleshooting tool in the industry with 80K devices (monitoring) and 120K devices supported (configuration) per global domain
- Enterprise scale out of the box and custom polling provides high scale automatic and customizable polling of the managed environment to quickly detect symptoms of network faults and performance issues
- Best in the industry device coverage – supporting more than 180 vendors and 3,400 devices delivering device support on a bi-monthly cadence
- First and only Docker-containerized architecture for easy installation, maintenance, and relocation (from on premise to the cloud)
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.