NOV Schedule for .NET
is a widget for showing and organizing appointments and recurring events in your .NET applications. It provides all the features of Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar plus many more such as support for multiple time zones, multi-level grouping, CSS like styling of appointments, headers, grid and time rulers, extended support for recurring appointments and events and so on.
NOV Schedule for .NET is the product behind Nevron Calendar – a commercial calendar application for appointment scheduling, tasks and events management. The Calendar application is a combination between Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar functionalities plus many more.
NOV Schedule for .NET main features include:
- Built-in dialogs for editing appointment and schedule component properties;
- Two built-in command UIs – ribbon and command bars;
- Four built-in views – Day, Week, Month and Timeline;
- Horizontal and vertical orientation support for all views;
- Appointment categorization via categories and time markers;
- Multi-level grouping – makes it easy to visualize appointments grouped by different criteria and properties;
- Rich interactivity support – dragging and snapping of appointments;
- Flexible recurring appointment support – makes it possible to quickly create appointments and events based on an arbitrary time schedule;
- iCalendar Format Support – makes it possible to import and export calendar data from and to Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Apple Calendar and other popular calendar applications;
- Print support;
- Export to PDF and various image formats (PNG, JPEG, Bitmap);
- Fully styleable, customizable and extensible control– lets you make your schedule unique and better fit for your application;
- Detailed documentation and code examples.
NOV Schedule is part of Open Vision for .NET Enterprise Edition