Security Gateway for Email
Our hosted secure email gateway gives your business the layered email security solution you need to keep your network, business, and customers safe from hackers. Security Gateway for Email’s simple and easy-to-use features analyze, manage, and report on the inbound and outbound email traffic patterns of any SMTP email server.
Use our cloud based secure email gateway to protect your business with a variety of anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-phishing, and anti-malware features for inbound and outbound email. It also protects your business with encryption options and data leak prevention, all without the need for administrator intervention.
- Stop Spam and Malware
- Identify and Stop Data Leaks
- Defend Users from Spear Phishing Attacks
- Block Fraudulent Emails Before They Reach Your Users
- Knowledgeable and Friendly US-based 24/7 Support
Features | Security Gateway for Email
External Email Threat Features
Security Gateway for Email Servers – Message Scoring
SecurityGateway performs a variety of security tests on inbound email messages, to block outside threats from gaining access to your system. Performing multiple tests on inbound messages helps ensure that spammers don’t have a single point of entry which they can exploit.
- Email Authentication
Internal Email Threat Features
Security Gateway for Email Servers – Data Leak Prevention
SecurityGateway is an effective email security solution that not only blocks threats from outside of your network, but also from inside. SecurityGateway’s data leak prevention and policy enforcement features help ensure that sensitive company data is safe.
- Data Leak Prevention
- Policy Enforcement using Sieve Filter Language
- Encryption: SSL and TLS
- Automatically Redirect HTTP Requests to HTTPS
Security Gateway for Email Servers – Dashboard
SecurityGateway offers flexible protection with simple, easy-to-use settings for trouble-free administration. Administrative features help automate processes such as adding domains and users.
- Available in Multiple Languages
- Flexible User Interface
- Domains and Users
- Multiple Domain Mail Handling
- Per-Domain IP Addresses
- Message Quarantine Options
- Email Archiving
- Database Maintenance
- Disclaimer Available in Headers and Footers
- Private Account Options
Security Gateway for Email Servers – Defense Layer Customization
SecurityGateway can be fine-tuned for optimal performance. Defense Layer Customization allows administrators to change the order in which security rules will execute, while bandwidth throttling can be used to prevent email services from using all available bandwidth.
- Defense Layer Customization
- Bandwidth Throttling
Detailed Logs and Comprehensive Reports
Security Gateway for Email Servers – AntiSpam Reports
SecurityGateway provides detailed logs for administrators and users, showing the status of each email (delivered, quarantined, rejected) – and why it was rejected or quarantined. Its comprehensive reporting helps administrators identify mail traffic patterns and potential problems. These logs and reports provide an at-a-glance overview of email traffic, as well as antivirus and anti-spam activity.
- Detailed Logs
- Comprehensive Real-Time Charting Reports
SecurityGateway – Server Side Requirements
SecurityGateway is available as a 32 or 64 bit application.
- Microsoft Windows 10|2016|8|2012|7|2008|Vista|2019
- CPU 800MHz or higher (dual core CPU 2.4GHz or higher recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Network Interface Card
- TCP/IP network protocol installed
- NTFS volume with minimum of 500MB free space
- Data retention and logging settings will have an impact on necessary disk space