Oracle MySQL Cloud Service delivers a secure, cost-effective and enterprise-grade MySQL database service. Built on MySQL Enterprise Edition and powered by the Oracle Cloud, it provides a simple, automated, integrated and enterprise ready MySQL cloud service, enabling organizations to increase business agility and reduce costs.
Oracle MySQL Cloud Service delivers:
- MySQL Enterprise Edition – MySQL Cloud Service provides all the benefits of MySQL Enterprise Edition to deliver the highest levels of MySQL performance, security and uptime.
- Easy to Use – MySQL Cloud Service provides a simple and user-friendly, web-based console to manage your MySQL Cloud instances. A REST API and command line tool are also available to administrators.
- Self-service Provisioning – Create preconfigured MySQL databases optimized for performance, and cloud tooling automates database instance lifecycle management.
- Elastic Scalability – Automated scaling enables users to elastically scale compute and storage resources as well as MySQL replicas.
- High Availability – MySQL Replication and MySQL Replication monitoring improve application uptime and minimize service disruptions.
- Multi-layered Security – MySQL Cloud Service offers enterprise-grade security features including network access control, MySQL Enterprise Firewall, MySQL Enterprise Authentication, MySQL Enterprise Encryption & Transparent Data Encryption and MySQL Enterprise Audit.
- Backup and Recovery – MySQL Cloud Service supports hot, online backup, point-in-time recovery and on-demand snapshots.
- Best in Class MySQL Tools – Use familiar, best-in-class MySQL tools including MySQL Enterprise Monitor, Query Analyzer and MySQL Workbench to monitor and manage the performance and availability of all your MySQL instances.
- Unified Cloud Management – Oracle Enterprise Manager users can manage their entire Oracle environment from a “single pane of glass”.
- Oracle PaaS and IaaS Integration – MySQL Cloud Service is integrated with Oracle Public Cloud at both infrastructure and platform layers, providing a seamless experience for application development and deployment.
- Technical Support Straight from The Source – With MySQL Cloud Service you get MySQL technical support directly from the experts, who are backed by the engineers developing the MySQL products. Additionally, Oracle Premier Support represents a one-stop support solution for both cloud infrastructure and MySQL related issues.