A combination hosted service and .NET component that provides an easy way to integrate your applications with REST/XML-based Web APIs using automatically generated wrapper code and a drop-in client component.
Integrate REST/XML-Based Web APIs
API Integrator gives you a very easy way to integrate REST/XML Web APIs into your applications. The process is simple. You provide our hosted Code Generator with an OpenAPI/Swagger definition and it will return wrapper code that you use with the APIClient component to perform all request preparation, secure transmission, and response parsing.
Describing your Web service with the OpenAPI/Swagger specification is hassle-free since OpenAPI is popular and well-documented.
No Need to Code Request/Response
The APIClient component has all the request, response, and security code built in, saving you time and removing complexity.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.