The most comprehensive suite of components for professional Internet development. Trusted by almost every Fortune 500 and Global 2000 company, as well as thousands of independent developers worldwide.
Core Networking Components
IP*Works! is a comprehensive framework for Internet development and is the core building block for most /n software products. IP*Works! eliminates the complexity of Internet development, providing programmable, SSL-enabled components that facilitate tasks such as ensuring security, sending email, transferring files, managing networks, browsing the Web, consuming Web Services, etc.
All Major Internet Protocols
Components for FTP, HTTP, SMTP, ODATA, POP, IMAP, LDAP, DNS, RSS, SMS, Jabber, SOAP, WebDAV, JSON, XML, and many more!
Latest Security Protocols
Full support for TLS 1.3, TLS 1.1, SSL 2.0, and SSL 3.0.
X.509 Certificate Creation
Become your own certificate authority. Advanced components for digital certificate creation, validation, and management.
Up to 256-Bit Strong Encryption
Robust enterprise-class security with up to 256-bit strong encryption using SSL and Digital Certificates.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
- A comprehensive suite of tools covering all major Internet technologies.
- Small and lightweight components with no dependencies on external libraries.
- Secure data communications using up to 256-bit strong SSL encryption and digital certificates.
- Authenticate and encrypt/decrypt data sent and received using TLS 1.3, TLS 1.2, or TLS 1.1 (SSL2 and SSL3 also supported).
- Supports both client-side and server-side authentication.
- Full control over the SSL authentication process allows you to accept or reject certificates based certificate parameters.
- FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptography (Windows only).
- Secure server component is also included. Easily build SSL-enabled FTP servers, Web servers, or custom server solutions.
- Advanced digital certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 digital certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- Licensed by the US Government for export (ECCN classification).
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.