NOV UI for .NET contains a complete and feature-rich set of cross-platform User Interface elements (widgets), which completely eliminate the need to use any platform specific controls, that would ultimately bind your User Interface to a specific platform, look-and-feel and API.
When it comes to developing advanced UI for your WinForms, WPF, Silverlight, Xamarin.Mac or MonoMac project, the NOV UI for .NET is the only solution that will do the job right. It delivers 70+ UI controls (Widgets) that operate under all these environments from a single code-base, including:
All user interface widgets benefit from the following platform-wide features:
- High Performance – enjoy unbeatable UI performance, which uses hardware acceleration, multithreading and proprietary optimizations for superior user experiences.
- CSS3 and Themes – the UI is styled with the first managed implementation of CSS level 3, which we have extended with features the W3C still dreams about. Included are many predefined themes that mimic Windows and Mac native look-and-feel.
- Resolution Independence – the widgets are independent from the screen resolution. This allows you to create UI interfaces that look identical on all screen resolutions.
- Printable and exportable to PDF – the widgets are designed to be placed in printable content, such as NOV Text Editor and NOV Diagram documents. This helps you create interactive documents that are incredibly rich on features.
- Cross-platform API – the widgets use 100% identical API under WinForms, WPF, Silverlight, MonoMac and Xamarin.Mac.
NOV UI for .NET is part of Nevron Open Vision for .NET Free Community Editio
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.