CCNP Network Simulator, Router Simulator & Switch Simulator
NetSim 12 for CCNP is designed to help you learn the Cisco IOS command structure, and it supports the technologies and skills required for the CCNP certification.
NetSim 12 for CCNP includes labs for the ROUTE, SWITCH and TSHOOT technologies. NetSim for CCNP also contains all of the NetSim 12 for CCNA labs, which makes it the best value for individuals studying for the CCNA and CCNP certification exams.
Everything you need to create and compile new labs – from the NetMap topology designer, to the device configuration window, to the saving and merging of files – is in one easily navigable window. Completing NetSim labs and creating your own labs have never been so easy.
Upgrade Policy for the Cisco 2020 Certification Update Anyone who purchases NetSim 12 for CCNP after June 1, 2019 will qualify for a free upgrade to the next corresponding version of NetSim when it is available. Details.
NetSim 12 for CCNP Resources
- NetSim 12 User Manual(PDF)
- Supported technologies
- CCNP Network Simulator Labs
- NetSim 12 minimum requirements– NetSim requires one of the following Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and an active internet connection.
- A Look at What’s New in NetSim 12
- Free Demos
Boson NetSim 12 for CCNP Network Simulator Offers
- Hands-on experience without the hardware
- A Network Designer that supports 44 routers and 7 switches
- Up to 200 devices per network
- Virtual Packet Technology: software-created packets that are routed and switched through the simulated network
- The ability to populate the WAN slots with a broad range of Network Modules
- The functionality of a full rack of equipment on your laptop
- Automatic lab-grading capability
- The ability to load and save your network configurations
- The ability to paste real router configurations into the devices
- The ability to configure your own Frame Relay switch mappings
- The benefit of connecting your devices over simulated WANs without expensive ISP gear
- Support for IPv6 addressing
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.