Compare SQL schemas from databases, backups, scripts and source control
- Compare live DBs, backups, script folders and SC projects
- Deploy a database directly from source control
- Create custom pre and post processing scripts
- Integrate with all popular SC systems e.g. Git, SVN
- Automate and schedule database synchronizations
- Initiate database comparison directly from SSMS and VS
- Report results to HTML, XML and Excel
- Create executable installation packages
SQL Database Backups Comparison
Compare SQL databases against backups without restoring.
SSMS and Visual Studio integration
Compare SQL schemas directly from the Object Explorer and Server Explorer right-click context menus in SSMS and Visual Studio
Export SQL database comparison results to HTML.
Recognize all object interdependencies, even those that even SQL Server itself fails to identify, to ensure perfect sync scripts every time
Build a continuous audit trail of all SQL schema changes through schema snapshots. Create snapshots nightly with scheduled jobs.
Review the impact of the synchronization script before it is executed, including warning levels and messages
Deploy scripts saved in a file or under source control to a new or existing SQL database.
Save your settings to a project for re-execution of the same session
Custom Script Support
Augment the deployment script with your own pre or post synchronization scripts
Use a built-in SQL editor to review and edit SQL scripts prior to execution
Quickly identify line level differences between compared SQL databases
Compare SQL objects with different users.
Compare encrypted SQL objects
Selectively limit what will be compared and synchronized with advanced, visual filtering
Source Control Integration
Including Git, Mercurial, Perforce, Subversion, and Team Foundation Server
Customize the visual appearance with interface themes.
SSIS Packages Comparison
Compare SSIS packages and export package difference results