NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET can create all types of text documents such as contracts, invoices, reports and others. Whether you need advanced text processing, automated document generation, reporting, text document conversion, WYSYWIG text and HTML editing, proofreading or others – NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET has “out of the box” features to help you get your project done on time and on budget.
NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET is exceptional in both capabilities and performance. That is why we made a commercial alternative to Microsoft Word – review Nevron Writer to experience a text editor that is approximately 5 times faster than Microsoft Word and works on Windows and Mac OS X.
NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET has a polished API that is easy-to-use, so even the most compelling text processing tasks are achieved with minimal effort. That is why this solution is of mission-critical importance for any Desktop, or Server-side application that requires solid text processing and document automation capabilities.
The licensing of the control is cost effective and without royalties (except for standalone, Microsoft Word-like applications).
Following is a list of the main features of the control:
- Single API for the development of Desktop and Server-side apps
- Completely WYSIWYG
- Web, Normal and Print text layout modes
- Multi column sections
- Reading and writing of DOCX, RTF, HTML, EPUB, TXT, NTX and NTB formats
- Export to PDF
- Tables, nested tables, auto fit tables, cell merging and splitting
- Table of contents
- Bullet lists and multi-level bullet lists
- Floating objects
- Image interactivity
- Mail merge
- Spellchecker with support for Open Office dictionaries
- Fields and hyperlinks
- Scrolling and Zooming
- Widgets (1D and 2D barcodes, gauges, charts etc.)