Workspace ONE UEM Deployment – MDM / Email / Productivity
The Workspace ONE UEM Deployment – MDM / Email / Productivity service bundle provides setup assistance for customers who have purchased AirWatch Blue, AirWatch Yellow or Workspace ONE Advanced licenses. The service will familiarize customers with the basics of the VMware AirWatch platform including advanced infrastructure, Personal Information Management, security policies, application management, productivity applications, advanced desktop management and device enrollment. VMware AirWatch will assist with the configuration of the Enterprise Services Connector (ESC), Secure Email Gateway (SEG), Email Notification Service (ENS), Content Gateway, and VMware Tunnel as part of this service bundle.
Setup of VMware Identity Manager or the Workspace ONE portal is considered out of scope of this service.
The service is delivered remotely through conference calls and screen-sharing sessions.
- Review of associated pre-requisites
- Implementation of Workspace ONE servers
- Directory Services Integration
- Personal Information Management (PIM) – email, contacts and calendar
- Application management–public, internal, VPP application
- Setup Unified Application Catalog
- MDM enrollment strategy (compliance policies, security restrictions, remote device management)
- Includes High Availability for up to 16 servers
- Implementation of gateway servers
- Advanced desktop management