Workspace ONE Deployment – Standard
The Workspace ONE Deployment – Standard service bundle provides setup assistance for customers who have purchased Workspace ONE Standard licenses. The service will familiarize customers with the basics of the AirWatch and Workspace ONE platforms including basic infrastructure, Personal Information Management, security policies, application management, VMware Identity Manager, and device enrollment. VMware AirWatch will assist with the configuration of the Enterprise Services Connector (ESC) as part of this service bundle.
Setup of VMware Identity Manager or the Workspace ONE portal is in scope of this service
The service is delivered remotely through conference calls and screen-sharing sessions.
- Review of associated pre-requisites
- Implementation of Workspace ONE servers
- Directory Services Integration
- Application management–public, internal, VPP application
- Setup Unified Application Catalog
- MDM enrollment strategy (compliance policies, security restrictions, remote device management)
- Includes High Availability for up to 16 servers