Secure Shell infrastructure.
Historically, organizations relied on the FTP protocol for file transmission. However, legacy FTP is vulnerable to password sniffing and man-in-the-middle attacks. To protect their digital core, enterprises and government organizations need robust Secure Shell infrastructure. It’s essential for secure use of legacy applications and remote commands, secure system administration, and secure automated file transfers.
The Secure Shell-enabled file transfer protocol, SFTP (FTP over SSH), has effectively replaced legacy FTP as the file transfer protocol for enterprises. SFTP is more secure and has the advantages over other protocols of simplified configuration and flexibility with authentication methods, with no need for additional admin and maintenance.
Tectia SSH is the leading mature, commercial SSH client and server solution, backed by SSH.COM, the world’s foremost experts in Secure Shell technologies. It’s the only choice for enterprises that need fast, reliable, secure data flow, like SFTP, for critical IT processes.
The smart solution for encrypted data flow.
- Reduce the cost of every secure file transfer to the cloud and eliminate duplication
- Transfer large files 2.5x faster versus the best that open source SSH can deliver
- Native z/OS mainframe SSH implementation without impacting existing processes
- Rapid no-footprint deployment
- Unify your SSH architecture, reduce admin and test time
- Automate secure processes for remote commands and file transfer
- Gain and remain compliant with PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA etc.
- Full integration with SSH.COM key management solutions
- Tested and supported with change control to fulfill enterprise needs for continuing accountability and continuity
- Subscription licensing options, including 24/7 support