Visualize complex databases simply
Dynamically explore and document all your database object dependencies
SQL Dependency Tracker allows you to dynamically explore and document all your database object dependencies, using a range of graphical layouts.
SQL Dependency Tracker integrates with SQL Server Management Studio, so you can explore a database by right-clicking in the Object Explorer.
- Quickly understand the database by graphically tracking database object dependencies
- Rapidly document database dependencies for archiving, reporting, version control, and auditing
- Quickly visualize areas of complexity with dependency diagrams and a text-based dependency checker
- Track dependencies between several related databases in the same diagram and project
- Find potential orphans with no dependencies on other objects, to help clean up a database
- Visualize dependencies from within SSMS, by right-clicking in the Object Explorer
- Search, sort, and filter objects
- Include or hide constraints, system objects, and filegroup dependencies
- Show the source SQL scripts for objects
- Analyze the impact of changes as objects are added automatically
- Print directly from the diagram or export as PDF
- Export XML definitions of dependencies for offline processing
- Load/save diagrams as projects to use offline
- Proprietary dependency engine, independent of the SQL Server sysdepends table
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.