The Leading Innovator in Full-Disk Encryption
WinMagic’s SecureDoc Enterprise Edition maintains end user productivity while ensuring maximum security and transparency in regular work flow. Whether it’s SecureDoc’s software encryption, or Microsoft’s BitLocker or easily integrating with industry-standard technologies such as OPAL-compliant Self-Encrypting Drives (SEDs), SecureDoc allows businesses to deal with the security of their IT environment efficiently. Additional features available SecureDoc Enterprise Edition include; PBConnex, Removable Media Container Encryption (RMCE) and File and Folder Encryption (FFE).
SecureDoc Enterprise for Windows Advantages
- Reduce TCO with PBConnex – less time spent on laborintensive tasks (Password resets, Device Staging etc.)
- Opal SED Support – manage hardware encrypting drives in mixed environments
- Supports all version of Windows – Win 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP
- BitLocker Management with PBConnex support
Microsoft® BitLocker Support
BitLocker is a commonly used data security feature that encrypts data, and BitLocker users leveraging SecureDoc Enterprise Sever (SES) management can remove many common encryption headaches. SecureDoc BitLocker management helps fill a key gap in this native encryption offering.
SecureDoc management for Bitlocker delivers:
- Better control and security for BitLocker through the enablement of strong user authentication and multi-factor authentication. Administrators can leverage existing network log-in credentials (instead of only a PIN) in addition to multi-factor authentication with smart cards or other tokens to lock down system access and guarantee high-level security of devices
- PBConnex support – SecureDoc allows for pre-boot network authentication – authenticating the users via the local network. This also enables IT managers to reset users’ passwords and make Active Directory role assignments without needing to visit each machine, and without users completing complicated password-challenge-response queries. This saves a dramatic amount of IT time without sacrificing the security of devices.
Opal Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) Support
Self-encrypting hard drives, or SEDs, are fast becoming the standard enterprise solution for protecting data—with strong, easy-to-use security built right into each storage device.
With Opal-compliant SEDs, data encryption, is always on and data access requires authentication however you need a third party solution to enable data protection. That’s where WinMagic’s SecureDoc steps in simplifying SED management, with features that give you complete control over how your data is stored and protected. SecureDoc collects encryption key information from the self-encrypted drive and provides the same central control, escrow and protection offered to its software-encrypted drives.