Easily achieve peer-to-peer communications through NAT via popular protocols like RUDP, STUN, TURN, ICE, and more!
Enable your applications to seamlessly communicate with on-premise applications – even through a firewall.
A suite of components for peer-to-peer communications through NAT via popular protocols like RUDP, STUN, TURN, ICE, and more. The P2P components allow applications to overcome many of the challenges in communicating with on-premise applications through a firewall.
Client & Server Components
Straightforward client and server components for integrating live bi-directional client-server communications.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully indexed help files, royalty-free licensing, and more.
IP*Works! P2P includes the fundamental building blocks for high-quality communications using key NAT and firewall traversal technologies such as STUN, ICE, TURN, and RUDP.
- Real-time communications through NAT via popular RTC protocols like STUN, TURN, ICE, etc. (TURN and ICE components will be available soon).
- Supports BBR congestion control algorithm developed by Google to optimize performance.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.