InterBase is an SQL Standards compliant database. InterBase strictly follows SQL industry standards. InterBase supports unicode and is ideal for any character set globally. InterBase offers multiple join unicode, real-time event alerts, and our patent pending Change Views’ SQL-based change tracking.
- Change Views. Change Views speeds up applications and lowers network traffic and costs by identifying and fetching only the changes made to the database. Read the Change Views white paper
- Multi-Generational Architecture. Connect with consistent database snapshots, ensure readers don’t block writers from making changes and increases scalability.
- Event Alerts. InterBase Events enable a real time alert to connected clients when a change is committed. This saves on CPU intensive database polling and increases database scalability.
- Customizable. Easily customize InterBase with custom field types, stored procedures, custom exceptions, and Triggers. Customization helps automate database logic, data transformation, and easy maintenance.
- Generators. Generators allow you to fetch sequential numbers that are typically used for Primary Keys. InterBase will not assign duplicate keys. Generators enable InterBase to produce key values centrally in the database.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.