Altibase is an open-source, enterprise-grade, and high-performance relational database. It scales horizontally and vertically by auto-extend in-memory sharding, and tables, respectively. Some of the big corporations, including Samsung, Hyundai, and HP, are its most prominent clients.
- IMDB (In-memory Database): It offers user-friendly and lightening fast architecture. It is efficient for use cases that demand low latency and very high throughput
- Flexible Deployment: It provides three types of deployment modes, including In-memory only, On-disk, and Hybrid mode (memory & disk)
- Highly Available: It supports highly partitioned tables capable of transferring data from memory tablespace to disk and vice-versa
- Sharding: Its large scale sharding-out capabilities enable linear performance enhancement sans any coordinator related bottlenecks. Hence, there is no performance degradation while scaling up the database
- Offers wider accessibility across a plethora of industries including telecom, finance, manufacturing, and public service
- The unified engine supports in-memory including disk-resident database
- It offers all the relevant tools and relational capabilities to service enterprise-grade applications
- It supports ANSI SQL-92 and other SQLs provided by other systems as well
- It supports all the languages that support JDBC and ODBC along with other multiple programming languages including C, C+, Java, and more
- Offers extensive customer support via training tickets, and Remote Altibase DBAs handles abrupt failures
- It also offers preventive health checkups to ensure maximum availability and reliable performance
- Migration from the legacy database is simpler
Average Star Rating: 0.0 out of 5
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
There are no reviews yet.