Host Access Management and Security Server
Leave the Dark Ages of Security Behind
Integrate the host with your modern security framework.
The world has changed around your host systems. Today these enterprise workhorses – rich with business data – don’t fit into your sparkly new security infrastructure. But how can you bring them back into the security fold without jeopardizing business operations? Host Access Management and Security Server (MSS) is how.
- Integrate the host and Identity and Access management (IAM). Easily extend IAM security benefits to host systems.
- Take centralized control. Lock down 100s (or 1000s) of desktops with ease.
- Strengthen access. Replace weak eight-character passwords with automatic sign-on.
- Strengthen authentication. Move from weak to strong multifactor authentication.
- Encrypt data in motion. Protect data with the latest TLS, SSH, and SFTP technologies.
Integrate the host and IAM
Streamline and secure your host-access operation by teaming Reflection, Rumba+ Desktop, or InfoConnect emulators with MSS. Working with your Identity and Access Management (IAM) system, MSS seamlessly propagates changes to application settings and user-specific content – right here, right now, from a central server. Next time users launch a session, they’ll receive the changes.
Take centralized control
Manage host-access operations from your central console. Lock down 100s (or 1,000s) of far-flung desktops with ease. Grant or deny access based on group or role. Apply changes quickly to align with business needs. Make post-install adjustments on the fly. Do it on your schedule, not someone else’s.
Reinforce security as you remove passwords
Finally, you can bring your host into the IAM fold. That means you can replace weak, eight-character passwords with strong, complex ones. Implement best-fit multifactor authentication methods. Say goodbye to host passwords and automatically sign users on to their mainframe applications. It’s safe, manageable, and economical with MSS.
Add layers of security with MSS add-ons
Gain additional critical functionality when you pair MSS with these products:
- Automated Sign-On for Mainframe Add-On
- Advanced Authentication Add-On
- Security Proxy Add-On
- PKI Automated Sign-On Add-On
- Terminal ID Management Add-On