Carbonite Endpoint 360
All-around endpoint protection for a mobile workforce.
Business data lives everywhere
Some of the data employees create stays on their devices at the primary business location.
Whether traveling for business or working at a remote office, business data is on the move.
Microsoft Office 365 applications
Organizations now store much of their data in Office 365.
Anywhere there’s data, there’s a risk of data loss
of organizations mistakenly think SaaS environments don’t need backup or are backed up by the provider.
— Data Protection Cloud Strategies: Key Research Findings, Enterprise Strategy Group, June 2019
Accidental deletions and overwrites
- Laptop loss and theft
- Ransomware or other malware infection
- Inadvertent recycle bin purges
- Regional Office 365 cloud outages
- Data loss due to departing employee
How to prevent endpoint data loss
Several key capabilities can significantly reduce the risk of losing endpoint and Office 365 data.
Granular recovery of cloud data
Easily recover anything from a single file to entire Sharepoints
Reduces the risk of human error
Simplifies deployment for multiple devices
Flexible policy controls
Choose how often users or groups are backed up
Advanced security features
Device tracking, remote wipe and legal hold for additional security
Intelligent data storage
Advanced deduplication minimizes bandwidth use
Carbonite Endpoint Protection has saved the day from ransomware and employee mistakes several times.
— Jason Wagner, IT Administrator, Salient Systems
Carbonite Endpoint 360
Advanced security, complete Office 365 protection
- Automated backup for Office 365 including Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive Learn more
- Schedule restore windows or perform site-level rollback to easily restore Office 365 data
- Policy controlled backups that don’t interfere with end user productivity
- Global location tracking
- Support for laptop, tablet and smartphone data protection
- Secure, remote data access from any device, anywhere, anytime
- Quick, silent and centralized deployment & management
- Remote wipe and poison pill
How it works
- Establish a centrally-managed vault in Carbonite’s Microsoft Azure-hosted vault.
- Silently deploy Carbonite software on computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones using management tools like SCCM, Intune, LANDesk and others.
- Back up distributed devices using the local cache, or directly to the vault.
- Recover data, or remotely wipe data if a device is lost or stolen.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.