What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is the world’s leading CAD software application. Built for AEC and CAD professionals, AutoCAD delivers the precision, power and freedom necessary to create amazing 3D designs. Collaborate across desktop, cloud and mobile with TrustedDWG™ technology. Available for Windows and Mac, your AutoCAD subscription also includes the AutoCAD mobile app. As an experienced software provider, Mindsystems can help you get the most out of AutoCAD by bundling it with a range of value added solutions, complimentary software and enterprise support services.
AutoCAD sets the standard for CAD software in the AEC industry. Recognised globally as the leader in CAD design and industrial graphic design, AutoCAD is accepted as an essential tool for any serious AEC business. AutoCAD provides a robust and reliable platform for architectural planning, drafting, design modelling, build planning, industrial blueprints, 3D design and industrial graphic design. Create engineering plans, floor plans, 3D designs, blueprints, comprehensive industrial designs, complex graphic outputs and so much more using AutoCAD.
- 2D drafting, drawing and annotation
- 3D modelling and visualisation
- Windows, Mac, Mobile
- High resolution monitor support
- PDF import
- PDF and DGN import/export/underlay
- Reference Navisworks© models
- DWG and image references
- Sheet sets and share design views
- Tools for managing CAD standards
- Responsive Support
- Subscription Renewal Options
- Mindsystems Account Management
- Extend via Autodesk App Store
- Worldwide User Community