ANSYS medini analyze
ANSYS medini analyze software implements key safety analysis methods — hazard and operability (HAZOP) analysis, fault tree analysis (FTA), failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), failure modes, effects and diagnostic analysis (FMEDA) — all in one integrated tool. It supports the efficient and consistent execution of the safety-related activities required by applicable safety standards. ANSYS medini analyze is well integrated with other engineering tools, and enables model-based safety analysis using standards like SysML.
ANSYS medini analyze is applied in the development of safety-critical electrical and electronic (E/E) and software (SW) controlled systems in domains like automotive, aerospace or industrial equipment. It is specifically tailored to the domain-specific standards ISO 26262, IEC 61508 and ARP4761. The application scope ranges from the early conceptual phase through product development and on to the detailed analysis at the semiconductor level.
ANSYS medini analyze offers state-of-the-art analysis methods bundled in a model-based environment, including:
- Safety analysis and design according to ISO 26262 for E/E systems and SW-controlled safety-related functions.
- Integration of architectural/functional design with methods for quality, reliability and functional safety analysis.
- Support of operational situation analysis, hazard and risk analysis (HARA), functional hazard assessment (FHA), FTA, FMEA, FMEDA, probabilistic reliability analysis and hardware failure metrics.
- Quality analysis for product design and related processes according to SAE J1739, VDA quality handbook, AIAG, etc.
- Complete end-to-end traceability.
- Customizable generation of work products and documentation.
- Teamwork support, including a sophisticated and model-based compare-and- merge technology.
- Integration with ANSYS SCADE Architect, IBM® Rational DOORS, IBM Rational Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, MATLAB/Simulink, Stateflow, PTC Integrity, Microsoft Office, TortoiseSVN, IBM Rational ClearCase, Jama Software, IBM Rational Team Concert and others.