XML Schema Management Tool
Altova SchemaAgent is a visionary tool for managing relationships among XML-based files
– across a project, an intranet, or even an enterprise.
Since SchemaAgent allows you to analyze and manage your XML Schema, XSLT, and
WSDL files as a pool of resources, you can easily construct complex documents from
elements of files distributed about your network to re-use existing components and reduce development time.
SchemaAgent uses graphical components and color-coded lines to present you with a
visual representation of your XML information architecture. This allows you to quickly
ascertain the relationships that exist between associated schemas, as well as the various
components and data types that exist within each schema. It’s easy to modify connections
and create new import, include, or redefine (IIR) relationships using simple drag and drop functionality.
SchemaAgent allows you to:
- Analyze relationships in any file repository, indicated graphically
- Immediately identify related files
- Drag & drop for IIR management
- Automatically insert IIR code in impacted files
- Build complex XSD, XSLT, & WSDL files from smaller components
- Re-use standardized components easily
- Edit SchemaAgent components in XMLSpy
- Save/print graphical depictions of your XML information architecture
- Understand dependencies and the impact of every change