Hyper-fast Validation & Processing
Altova RaptorXML Server delivers hyper-performance validation and processing of XML, XBRL, and JSON data.
RaptorXML Server is the third generation XML processor from Altova – completely rewritten and implemented from scratch and optimized for parallel computing – based on our substantial 15-year experience with XML and related standards.
RaptorXML Server provides hyper-performance through:
- Ultra-high performance code optimizations
- Ultra-low memory footprint
- Highly scalable code for multi-CPU/multi-core/parallel computing
- Parallel loading, validation, and processing by design
- Comprehensive developer features and options
RaptorXML Server is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS platforms.
Supported standards include:
- XML 1.0, 1.1
- XML Namespaces
- XML Base
- XInclude 1.0
- XLink 1.0
- XML Schema 1.0, 1.1
- XPath 1.0, 2.0, 3.1
- XSLT 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 (subset)
- XQuery 1.0, 3.1
- Oasis Catalogs V1.1
- Apache Avro
- XBRL 2.1
- XBRL Dimensions 1.0
- XBRL Formula 1.0
- Functions Registry 1.0
- Generic Links 1.0
- Table Linkbase 1.0
- Extensible Enumerations
- Units Registry 1.0
- XBRL Assertion Severity 1.0
- JSON, JSON5
- JSON Schema draft-04, -06, -07
XML Validation and Processing
- XML validation against DTD, XSD, OASIS catalogs
- XSLT validation and processing
- XQuery validation and processing
In addition to comprehensive XML support, RaptorXML+XBRL Server includes specialized support for validation of XBRL taxonomies and instance files, and, it provides important support for XBRL Dimensions, XBRL Formula, XBRL Table Linkbase, and XULE.
These new standards provide the opportunity to view, validate, and analyze XBRL data in new and productive ways, without compromising interoperability and backwards compatibility. Full support is in an XBRL processor is of the utmost importance.
Scripts for XBRL Validation
Adding to the numerous XBRL standards supported in the list above, we have released several Python scripts for various XBRL validation scenarios, all of which are available for free on GitHub. Download the scripts for validation against:
- EDGAR Filer Manual (EFM) version 35 from the SEC
- Approved DQC Guidance and Validation Rules from XBRL.US
- European Banking Authority (EBA) Filing Rules 4.1
All of these scripts for RaptorXML+XBRL Server use the new Raptor Python v2.2 API, are available as open-source, and are offered under a standard Apache 2.0 license.
Note: in addition to scripts for DQC rules, RaptorXML+XBRL Server now supports XULE .