XLfit® is a Microsoft® Excel add-in for Windows that brings the power of scientific mathematics and statistics to Excel, together with supporting charting capabilities. XLfit is the leading statistical and curve fitting package for Excel and is used by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, chemical, engineering industries, research institutions and validated by the National Physical Laboratory (NPL).
Independently validated by the UK National Physical Laboratory (NPL) and the US National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST), XLfit allows company statisticians to validate results more rapidly than other statistical packages.
- Instantly visualize curve fits applied to data with XLfit’s interactive chart preview allowing you to apply or discard chart edits before outputting charts to the worksheet
- Rapid ‘point-and-click’ chart building and editing guides you through the curve-fitting process from start to finish
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional curve fitting from within the Excel user interface
- Enhanced selection of mathematical models and techniques allow generation of required results rapidly, including three-dimensional modeling, global fitting throughout a range of data sets and automatic data point rejection
- Export charts as editable ‘objects’ into other Microsoft Office applications for subsequent display, manipulation and editing
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.