User Device Tracker
- Quickly locate network devices
- Map and monitor WAPs, switches, and ports
- Manage switch and switch port capacity
- Supports Network Insight for Palo Alto and Cisco Nexus devices
- Detect rogue devices and users
- Turn ports on and off remotely
- Unified IT administration dashboard
Learn why IT experts use User Device Tracker to help locate users and track devices on the network.
Locate connected devices with ease by searching IP or MAC address, user, host, node, port, or vendor.
Network device identifier is designed to help monitor wireless access points, switches, and ports for errors, performance, and capacity usage.
Always know how switches and ports are being used, and which switches are nearing capacity.
Network Insight for Palo Alto devices allows you to see which devices are connected to your Palo Alto firewall, giving you enhanced device tracking details. Also, discover and collect device data from ports through Command Line Interface (CLI) parsing for Cisco Nexus. Device port mapping through CLI offers discovery and collection from Nexus 2K/5K/7K/9K devices.
Remotely turn switch ports on and off to improve security, or resolve issues such as IP Conflicts.