Serial Data Logging Software
COM-File is a very simple program that allows you to easily log RS232 Serial data from up to 16 serial ports directly to disk files. Capture and log data from any serial device.
- Log serial data directly to a disk file
- Capture data from up to 16 devices. Simultaneously.
- Intuitive multi-document user interface
- Reliable, always on connection
- Use with the free Renamer Utility to automatically rename log files on a timed interval, giving you an hourly or daily archive of data
Simple and Reliable Data Logging
Just select the serial communication settings and specify the name of a disk file. Then activate COM-File! It’s that easy! If you need to log data from multiple COM ports, simply open another COM-File connection window. COM-File uses a multi-document user interface allowing you to log data from up to 16 COM ports all from within a single program interface.