Build, run, and test real-time applications
Simulink Real-Time lets you create real-time applications from Simulink models and run them on dedicated target computer hardware connected to your physical system. It supports real-time simulation and testing, including rapid control prototyping, DSP and vision system prototyping, and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation.
With Simulink Real-Time you can extend your Simulink models with driver blocks, automatically generate real-time applications, define instrumentation, and perform interactive or automated runs on a dedicated target computer equipped with a real-time kernel, multicore CPU, I/O and protocol interfaces, and FPGAs.
Simulink Real-Time and Speedgoat target computer hardware are expressly designed to work together to create real-time systems for desktop, lab, and field environments.
- Automatic generation of real-time applications from Simulink models targeting dedicated CPUs, I/O and protocol hardware, and FPGAs (with HDL Coder)
- Multitasking and multicore real-time kernel with microsecond granularity and concurrent execution support
- Speedgoat target computer hardware integration for turnkey desktop, lab, and field use
- Driver blocks for I/O, including analog, digital, pulse train, encoders, transformers, passive components, serial, audio, shared memory, and reconfigurable FPGA
- Driver blocks for protocols and data buses, including Raw Ethernet, real-time UDP, CAN, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Lin, SAE J1939, FlexRay, Camera Link, USB video, ARINC 429, and MIL-STD-1553
- Simulink Real-Time Explorer with gigabit Ethernet connection to multiple target computers for management, execution, and instrumentation of real-time applications
- Standalone operation of real-time applications with high-resolution signal display
- MATLAB functions for test scripting, and APIs for developing standalone client applications and user interfaces (Visual Basic, C/C++, Java™, and .NET)
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.