Run Simulink models in real time on your computer
Simulink Desktop Real-Time provides a real-time kernel for executing Simulink models on a laptop or desktop running Windows or Mac OS X. It includes library blocks that connect to a range of I/O devices. You can create and tune a real-time system for rapid prototyping or hardware-in-the-loop simulation with your computer.
Simulink Desktop Real-Time supports real-time performance up to 1 kHz sample rates with Simulink, and up to 20 kHz with Simulink Coder.
- Real-time closed-loop execution of Simulink models
- Signal visualization and parameter tuning while model is running
- Real-time performance approaching 1 kHz sample rate in Simulink normal mode
- Real-time performance approaching 20 kHz sample rate in Simulink external mode (with Simulink Coder)
- Blocks supporting more than 250 I/O devices (including analog I/O, digital I/O, counters, encoders, and frequency output) and communication protocols (including UDP, serial, and CAN)
- Connection to I/O devices installed in your computer or in a Thunderbolt expansion chassis