Automate source code reviews for safety standards
Simulink Code Inspector automatically compares generated code with its source model to satisfy code-review objectives in DO-178 and other high-integrity standards. The code inspector systematically examines blocks, state diagrams, parameters, and settings in a model to determine whether they are structurally equivalent to operations, operators, and data in the generated code. Simulink Code Inspector provides detailed model-to-code and code-to-model traceability analysis. It generates structural equivalence and traceability reports that you can submit to certification authorities to satisfy DO-178 software coding verification objectives.
Support for industry standards is available through DO Qualification Kit (for DO-178).
- Structural equivalence analysis and reports
- Bidirectional traceability analysis and reports
- Compatibility checker to restrict model, block, state diagram, and coder usage to operations typically used in high-integrity applications
- Tool independence from Simulink code generators
- Tool qualification support with DO Qualification Kit