Sales forecasting and demand planning is an essential part of a company’s marketing plan, helping managers to analyse new market opportunities, plan where to concentrated their resources and control their company’s performance efficiently and effectively. Our sales forecasting software for Microsoft Excel, Sales Controller, analyses your past sales statistics in an attempt to spot trends that can then be projected into the future.
Forecasting anything is difficult to do accurately and sales forecasting and demand planning is no exception. The further into the future you try to plan demand the less accurate sales forecasting becomes, but an educated estimate is better than none at all. And, even though trends based on historical sales data provide no guarantees for the future, Sales Controller does give you the basis on which you can add your own insight and judgement.
- Familiar and intuitive Excel interface.
- Context sensitive help text.
- Simple menu navigation.
- Comprehensive users guide.
- Up to six years of sales history can be entered.
- Forecast can start in any month.
- Maximum of 6 years can be forecast in one file. No limit if multiple files are used.
- Maximum of 10 user defined revenue streams can be forecast in one file.
- Trend line equation calculated for each revenue stream.
- Fitting the business cycle can be optimised automatically.
- Seasonal index calculated for each revenue stream.
- Forecast graphs and tables for each revenue stream.
- Graphs and tables display actual data compared to predicted data to determine forecast accuracy.
- Link Sales Controller to other spreadsheets or to Budget Controller for automatic updates.
- Multi-lingual support.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.