Automated security incident management software that centrally processes and automatically routes SIEM and security tool data for triage and resolution based on event rules.
Why choose IncidentBond?
- Work in a single platform to identify incidents more efficiently, see all responses and actions, and easily report to executives and the board.
- Become more proactive about managing incidents by trending and correlating related incidents over time.
- Minimize the change of process failures during high-stress events like a data breach through actionable and accountable playbooks.
- Secure sensitive data and incident details like record artifacts, decisions, and outcomes in a single, dedicated repository.
- Communicate quickly and easily with executive reports to inform decision making during and after an incident.
One centralized management platform
- Automate incident collection through API connectors and Email Listener.
- Use prebuilt integration with industry-leading SIEM tools and third-party content.
- Manage “typical” security incident scenarios with templates.
- Build a custom-made playbook for faster incident responses.
- Rely on a bidirectional API to connect to supporting systems like ticketing and case management.
Risk-based prioritization & workflow
- Automatically prioritize incidents based on information provided by SIEMs and/or end users.
- Easily configure dynamic rules to address unique handling requirements and criteria, and automate appropriate action and follow-up.
- Standardize workflows, reporting, and analytics with the flexibility to add or change tools over time—without disrupting your process.
- Trigger playbooks based on data points like state regulations, international requirements, and regulated data.
Reporting & dashboards
- Use CISO-specific storyboards to share performance and status metrics.
- Quickly create reports and dashboards with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Highlight incidents in dashboards based on calculated values like priority or severity.
- Use Metrics Generator to measure incident trends overtime, and automatically record and generate relevant metric data on a recurring schedule.