Consolidate and simplify threat and vulnerability remediation by aggregating, normalizing, and prioritizing data from any source in one centralized platform.
Why choose CyberBond?
- Import data from one or many vulnerability scanning tools, regardless of the format.
- Automate processes and workflow based on your existing processes.
- Generate alerts and escalations based on missed target-dates and risk levels.
- Develop and prioritize remediation activities. Record action plans, set target dates, and deliver timely reports.
- Use data to intelligently prioritize and resolve uncovered vulnerabilities.
- Assign relevant tasks to staff and automatically keep track of progress.
Centralized vulnerability remediation platform
- Implement out-of-the-box connectors for 30+ well-known security tools and scanners.
- Import data from any vulnerability scanner that uses Representational State Transfer (Rest API ).
- Automate and schedule vulnerability imports.
- Normalize scanning tool taxonomy imports for consistent risk reporting and workflow prioritization.
- Use the bidirectional API to integrate supporting systems like ticketing, case management.
Risk-based remediation & prioritization
- Prioritize remediation based on asset criticality, Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE®) data, known exploits, and scanner severity rating.
- Capture compensating controls and risk acceptance.
- Automatically assign relevant tasks to appropriate individuals based on threat and vulnerability data.
- Record action plans, set target dates, and deliver timely reports.
- Blend assessment and vulnerability data for workflow escalations or downgrades.
Consolidated view of threats & vulnerabilities
- Use CISO-specific storyboards to share performance and status vulnerability remediation metrics and trends.
- Quickly create reports and dashboards with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Highlight vulnerabilities in dashboards based on values like priority or severity.
- Use Metrics Generator to measure trends overtime and automatically record and generate relevant metric data on a recurring schedule.