The MKS Toolkit Resource Kit, a valuable collection of tools, code, and information to help you with your UNIX and Windows interoperability needs. Also available is the GCC add-on to PTC MKS Toolkit products providing a complete cross platform build environment and comprehensive network and application monitoring respectively.
The Resource Kit and the Add-On is the result of years of experience by our Consulting Services staff in supporting hundreds of customers and are free to all valid licensees of PTC MKS Toolkit products.
- How to get the Resource Kit and GCC Add-On
- Contents of the Resource Kit
- The GNU C/C++ add-on for NuTCRACKER is deprecated and is available for download for customers already using this compiler. PTC MKS Toolkit adds an LLVM/Clang port that is suitable for GCC command line and source code compatibility and produces both 32 and 64 bit code for the NuTCRAKCER Platform.
- The Resource Kit offers many additional tools and APIs not included with the standard PTC MKS Toolkit product.
- Sample scripts.
- UNIX Application Programming Interfaces with their Win32 implementations (C source code) that can be used to help you complete your port.
- Additional UNIX libraries ported to Windows with PTC MKS Toolkit.
- Additional UNIX utilities ported with PTC MKS Toolkit that you may find useful on Windows.
- Tutorials to help you port, integrate, evolve, and modernize your UNIX application with PTC MKS Toolkit and Windows.
- A special PTC MKS Toolkit version of the Microsoft ATL COM AppWizard for Visual C++ 6.x, to assist you in creating COM components from legacy software.