WHAT is Rebelle?
Rebelle is a one-of-a-kind paint software that lets you create realistic watercolor, acrylic, wet and dry media artwork, using real-world color blending, wet diffusion and drying.
WHY was it created?
The unique watercolor simulation was created by artist Peter Blaškovič as one of his experimental drawing projects. The initial vision was to create a paint program with the most natural painting tools.
WHO is it for?
Rebelle is designed for traditional painters and CG artists who want to explore and broaden their artistic repertoire, using the latest ground-breaking digital painting technology.
Dive in to the vivid colors of Rebelle, follow your art spirit and let the creative current carry you away.
Real vs. Digital Watercolors
We compared the real-world and Rebelle watercolors and you can see yourself how fabulous are the results.
Enjoy the watercolors, acrylics, inks and pastels and broaden your horizons with the new digital art techniques.
- State-of-the-art watercolor simulation
- Wet tools: Watercolors, Acrylics & Ink Pen
- Dry tools: Pencil, Pastel, Marker, Eraser
- Blend and Smudge tools
- New DropEngine for watercolor drips
- Wet, dry and blow the wet painting
- Tilt the canvas to get flow effects
- Powerful Brush Creator
- Support for pen pressure and rotation
Layers, Tools & Colors
- Unique color mixing
- Creative stencils and masking tools
- ‘Masking Fluid’ layer
- Ultra-realistic paper presets
- Canvas and Image resize
- Selection tools & Magic wand
- Color Filters
- 23 Photoshop blending modes
- User predefined color sets
- Image color tracing