- Local archive – import DICOM studies from CD/DVD discs, USB flash drives, local and network folders or PACS servers, and store them on your computer in RadiAnt database.
- Export 3D models to STL files.
- Added support for password protected ZIP files (ZIP 2.0, AES-128, AES-192, AES-256).
- Added the “Save RAW value” option in the DICOM tags window.
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Improved mouse wheel behavior for precision devices (e.g., Surface Precision Mouse).
- Changed the maximum split screen layout to 5×5.
- Changed: the location overlay now shows the position of the center of frame for images with non-orthogonal orientation.
- Added support for overlays with non-zero origin.
- Added support for per-frame overlays in multi-frame DICOM files.
- Added option to launch structured reporting documents in the external web browser (Ctrl + Enter).
- Added option to display a logo image in the HTML SR documents (via options.xml).
- Added support for SUV calculations in studies acquired with Siemens Biograph PET-CT.
- Added support for TIC generation in studies acquired with Toshiba Vantage MRI.
- Fixed several bugs causing crashes and memory leaks.
- Other performance improvements.