PTC Mathcad Prime is the industry standard for engineering mathematics software, enabling you to solve your most complex problems, and share your engineering calculations. And with PTC Mathcad Prime 9, engineering calculations just got better. This release introduces key application, symbolic engine, numeric engine, and usability enhancements.
PTC Mathcad Prime 9 delivers customer-driven capabilities and productivity enhancements to make you more productive than ever.
PTC continues to deliver on the power of the new symbolic engine, and valuable enhancements have also been made to the numeric engine to give users access to more mathematical operations and functionality than ever before.
PTC Mathcad has all your engineering notebook’s ease-of-use and familiarity, with live mathematical notation and units intelligence. Most importantly, the calculation capabilities produce far more accurate results than a spreadsheet can provide. Using PTC Mathcad’s rich array of mathematical functionality,
you can document your most critical engineering calculations as easily as you can write them. Show your work using rich formatting options alongside plots, text, and images in a single, professionally formatted document. Nobody needs specialized skills to create or consume PTC Mathcad data.
When your intellectual property is shareable, easily readable, and lives in one place, you’ve moved from managing information to making it a source of competitive advantage.
• Securely communicate design intent and engineering knowledge
• Intuitively construct calculations using standard math notation
• Author professional quality documents complete with live math, full-featured plots, rich text, and images
• Repurpose standardized calculations to streamline next generation product development and avoid the need to recreate calculations
Increase productivity with full units intelligence throughout calculations
• Get instant access to learning materials and tutorials from within the product to get productive faster Calculation
• Create calculations using standard operator notation for algebra, calculus, differential equations, logic, linear algebra, and more
• Evaluate and solve expressions both numerically and symbolically.
• Support for various data types including:
– Scalar, vectors and matrices
– Complex numbers
– Create selectable lists of items to calculate using the combo box input control.