Plaxis is a software that simulates complex geological conditions affecting a project. It is the software for road and bridge engineers, irrigation engineers. It has limitless capabilities when it comes to foundations in house construction. Plaxis 2D can define everything on your project from complex soil profiles to diverse cross-sections to structural elements, such as piles, anchors, geotextiles, and prescribed loads and displacements.
- Automatic Swept Meshing
- Analyze results with post-processing
- Assess stresses and displacements
- Dynamic with consolidation calculation type
- Field stress per cluster
- Girder definition in tunnel designer
- Line pass / Cross section curves
- Loft polycurves and blend surfaces
- NURBS curves
- Scripting reference manual as a Jupyter notebook
Average Star Rating: 0.0 out of 5
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
There are no reviews yet.