mySQL Cluster is the distributed database combining linear scalability and high availability. It provides in-memory real-time access with transactional consistency across partitioned and distributed datasets. It is designed for mission critical applications.
MySQL Cluster has replication between clusters across multiple geographical sites built-in. A shared nothing architecture with data locality awareness make it the perfect choice for running on commodity hardware and in globally distributed cloud infrastructure.
MySQL Cluster 7.6 is all about supporting the latest hardware, scaling to even larger and easier to maintain systems.
- Improved Recovery – Faster restarts, faster checkpointing and less disk space for building larger systems.
- Improved Data Loading – Import tool for loading data into cluster at maximum parallel speed.
- Improved SQL Support – Even more parallel query processing, making some joins up to 50% faster.
- Improved Communication – Local nodes connect via shared memory for faster communication.
- Improved Parallelism – For faster and more balanced operations making better use of hardware resources.
Proven daily and serving billions
Billions of users get in contact with MySQL Cluster every day during every phone call. MySQL Cluster’s distributed, shared-nothing architecture is used at the core of mobile phone networks, authentication systems and gaming platforms.