The old adage “time is money” is as true today as ever. The timely collecting of outstanding debts depends heavily on the judicious allocation of credit in the first place.
Our credit control spreadsheets can help you do just that by determining the creditworthiness of your customers. This Microsoft Excel based credit analysis tool uses credit scoring techniques to produce a comprehensive credit report, recommending a credit limit and credit score for each customer.
- Familiar and intuitive Excel interface.
- Only key financial elements required, keeping data entry time to a minimum (less than 10 minutes).
- Automatically highlights possible data entry errors.
- Context sensitive user help text and user guide.
- Automatically recommends a credit limit, payment conditions and payment method based on a credit risk assessment.
- Automatically generates a customer credit rating based on the importance of the account, the financial risk involved and your own collection experience.
- Provides the means to cross reference information from various sources and quantify it to produce systematic and objective decisions.
- Print reports for distribution or archiving.
- Save each credit request for future reference.
- E-mail the decision process to those involved.
- Problem areas are highlighted for quick analysis and assessment.
- Mini graphs show key trends and credit scores.
- Four stage decisions process:
- Limit requested by salesman.
- Credit Controller suggests an appropriate limit.
- The credit manager recommends a limit.
- Financial Director approves final limit.
- If the credit limit requested is equal to or less than the limit suggested by Credit Controller the request could be approved automatically, speeding up the decision process and saving management time for other tasks.
- Credit Controller can be tuned to your own company’s credit policy and method of assessing credit risk. The tuning section has password restricted access for security purposes.
- Multilingual facility enables easy translation into a second language. Users can switch between English and their own language.