Kernel for SQL Recovery
- Restores all database objects – tables, rules, functions, views, indexes, etc
- Recovers corrupt SQL database files (MDF/NDF) and restores to Live SQL Server
- Provides the preview of all database objects before saving
- Facilitates successful recovery of multiple MDF/NDF files
- Preserves the integrity of data during the recovery
- Creates backup of restored databases in script form
- Recover and repair Ransomware affected MDF/NDF files
- Supports all versions of SQL server i.e. 2019/2017/2016/2014/2012/2008 R2/2008/2005/2000
Recover Database Objects
A single MDF/NDF file carries variety of objects like triggers, foreign keys, views, tables, primary keys, unique keys, default values, procedures, rules and user data types. The SQL recovery tool precisely restores all such objects in their original form without modifying their structure and content. It recovers UNICODE characters as well.
Automatic detection of SQL Server version
In order to begin the recovery process, this SQL recovery tool offers an option to manually mention the version of the SQL Server files that are required to be repaired, as well as offers an automatic option to identify the version of the SQL Server files, in case a user is unaware of it.
Recover MDF/NDF database files
The SQL recovery tool recovers all the components of the MDF (Primary) and NDF (Secondary) files in the original format including the omitted sections of the SQL database. After recovering the data, you can choose to create a new database and save data directly into it.
Preview recovered MDF/NDF files
The SQL recovery tool allows a user to check the recovered files objects after recovery by providing them the preview option. This feature helps users in confirming the results obtained upon the completion of the recovery prior making any file restoration conclusion. You can get a preview of up to 1000 records in a single page preview.
Multiple Saving Options
This SQL recovery solution grants two different saving options, which allows a user to restore the repaired files on SQL Server directly in order to resume the work process quickly or to a batch file.
Recover Multiple SQL Files
SQL recovery tool puts no bar over the selection of the corrupt MDF/NDF files. It allows a user to repair unlimited MDF/NDF files of any size. This feature of the tool helps those users who carry tons of SQL Server database and wants to repair it in single go.