- Instantly recovers MDB and ACCDB files from corrupt databases
- Restores table structure and key internal data structures like See More…
- Retrieves Memo data, OLE data, table relationships, and original date format
- Highly user-friendly for non-technical or novice users
- Offers live preview of recovered data before saving in the desired location
- Offers two advance recovery modes: Standard and Template
- Supports recovery from password-protected Access database files
- Support MS Access 2019/ 2016/ 2013/ 2010/ 2007/ 2003/ XP/ 2000/ 97/ 95
The Most Frequent Errors with MS Access
- MS Access Error 2239: The database is required to be repaired or it’s not a database file (Jet engine identifies corruption in table definition and data)
- MS Access Error 3049: Cannot recognize database format (Damaged definition, page structure or another element of the database file)
- MS Access Error 3011: Microsoft Jet Database engine is unable to find the object(The object does not exist, you spelled it wrong, or the path indicated is wrong)
- MS Access Error 3112: MS Access user is unable to read the records(Don’t have the permissions to read the tables and view the data)
- MS Access Error 3800: MS Access user can’t find the index in the table(Damaged Index – untraceable to Access)
How is Kernel for Access Database Repair helpful?
- Suitable for all Access database files(Corrupt, damaged, password-protected MDB, MDE, ACCDB files)
- In-depth scanning(Standard mode for low-level and Template mode for high-level corruption)
- No worry about versions(Compatible with almost all MS Access Database and Windows versions)
- Instant data preview(Neat and clear preview of the recovered database objects and tables)
- Convenient and friendly(Simple interface with minimum steps for recovery)
· Three-Step Recovery Procedure
Repairing corrupt and damaged Access databases is so simple with this tool. It involves three steps only – select the corrupt MDB/ACCDB file for recovery, preview the recovered tables and database objects, and finally save in a safe location. Users can save the recovered data in the desired location.
· Dual Recovery Modes
The tool is empowered with two recovery modes – Standard and Template – that can be used according to the intensity of corruption. Standard Mode is used in normal file corruption situations. But when the corruption is a major one and you have a backup of the database, the Template Mode is used.
· Live Preview Facility
After restoring the internal database structure, Kernel for Access database repair tool displays it along with its content for user-preview. Users can go through every bit of data before saving it.
· Comprehensive Software Support
Kernel for Access repair supports MS Access versions 2019/ 2016/ 2013/ 2010/ 2007/ 2003/ XP/ 2000/ 97/ 95. Users can download it to systems with Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP/ 2000/ 98/ NT/ 95 after checking the hardware requirements.
· Suitability for Non-technical Users
Kernel for Access simplifies the process of Access database recovery. Even non-technical users can perform efficient recovery because of its user-friendly interface and descriptive screens. In every step, users find the necessary instructions on the screen itself.
· Retains Full Data Integrity
The tool restores each and every database object with total data integrity – including original formatting, table relationships, and properties of the file. It also recovers password-protected Access files without altering its content. It also has the ability to convert MDE files to MDB file format.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.