Create real-time, web-connected applications with support for WebSockets. Includes client, server, and proxy components for building and connecting to WebSockets (HTML5) based applications.
IP*Works! WebSocket Server 2020 Beta Now Available
The next major version of IP*Works! WebSocket Server includes a number of changes that enrich the feature set and enhance usability while also implementing the latest protocols and security functionality. Some highlights include full support for asynchronous operations on both the client and server side, improved logging, and tunneling.
WebSockets Integration Components
IP*Works! WS includes a set of powerful components for integrating WebSocket communications capabilities into Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications. The components are perfect for building Web connected applications that require real-time data including chat, multi-player games, live financial applications, and more!
WebSocket Server and Proxy
Powerful server and proxy components for integrating live Web communications.
Websockets enable the server to push data to connected clients in real-time eliminating the need for unreliable long-polling techniques.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
- Provides a standard framework for ongoing bi-directional communications.
- Support for WebSocket (ws://) and WebSocket Secure (wss://) connections with up to 256-bit strong SSL encryption and digital certificates.
- Authenticate and encrypt/decrypt data sent and received using TLS 1.3, TLS 1.2, 1.1 or 1.0.
- Advanced digital certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 digital certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.