Components for secure Email communications via S/MIME encryption and digital certificates. Sign and encrypt files, emails, and even newsgroup postings using X.509 digital certificates..
IP*Works! S/MIME 2020 Beta Now Available
The next major version of IP*Works S/MIME! includes a number of changes that enrich the feature set and enhance usability while also implementing the latest protocols and security functionality. Some highlights include OAEP and PSS support, subject key identifier support, and an improved API.
Secure Email Components
IP*Works! S/MIME is a comprehensive suite of components for Email encryption and document security. IP*Works! S/MIME implements the S/MIME standard for encryption and decryption using Public Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS).
Complete S/MIME Solution
S/MIME enabled components for – SMTP, POP, IMAP, as well as Certificate Creation & Management, much more!
X.509 Certificate Creation
Become your own certificate authority. Advanced components for digital certificate creation, validation, and management.
Up to 123-Bit Strong Encryption
Robust enterprise-class security with up to 128-bit strong encryption using S/MIME and Digital Certificates.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
IP*Works! S/MIME includes a generic S/MIME component as well as S/MIME enabled versions of the IP*Works! POP3, IMAP, SMTP, FileMailer and HTMLMailer components. Digital certificate creation, signing, and management features have also been included.
- Support for the S/MIME v2 and S/MIME v3 standards for mail and document encryption.
- Encrypt/decrypt, sign, and verify message signatures using S/MIME and digital
- S/MIME enabled versions of all major Internet mail protocols.
- Easily create HTML emails and include file attachments.
- Advanced Digital Certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage
- FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptography (Windows only)
- Licensed by the US Government for export (ECCN classification)
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.