Enhance applications with OpenPGP cryptography and messaging. A robust suite of components for encrypting, signing, decrypting, and verifying OpenPGP messages. Includes support for OpenPGP key generation and management.
IP*Works! OpenPGP 2020 Beta Now Available
The next major version of IP*Works! OpenPGP includes a number of changes that enrich the feature set and enhance usability while also supporting the latest encryption standards. Some highlights include ECC updates for Curve 25519 and Improved subkey management.
PGP Encryption Components
IP*Works! OpenPGP is a comprehensive suite of components for Email encryption and document security. IP*Works! OpenPGP implements the OpenPGP standard for encryption and decryption and includes support for OpenPGP key generation and management.
Complete Security Solution
OpenPGP enabled components for encryption/decryption, signing, verification, key management, and self decrypting archives.
Robust enterprise-class security with support for powerful encryption algorithms including AES256, IDEA, BLOWFISH, etc.
OpenPGP Keyring Management
Includes an OpenPGP-compatible key manager component for creating and managing keys and keyrings
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
IP*Works! OpenPGP is a comprehensive suite of components for Email encryption and document security. The components implement the OpenPGP standard for encryption and decryption and include support for OpenPGP key generation and management.
- Encrypt/decrypt, sign, and verify message signatures via OpenPGP.
- Advanced key management capabilities allow you to create and manage OpenPGP Keyrings.
- Support for strong encryption through CAST5, 3DES, AES256, AES192, AES128, IDEA, Twofish, and Blowfish.
- Support for SHA1, MD5, RIPEMD160, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, and SHA224 signature hash algorithms.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.