Easily implement Message Queue (MQ) communications protocols in your applications on any platform with this lightweight set of components.
Message Queue Components
IP*Works! MQ is designed to help you easily implement popular messaging protocols to communicate between networked devices. Many common protocols and services are supported, including Azure Relay, AMQP, MQTT, STOMP and more. The included components are built on the rock-solid IP*Works! framework, which provides the web communications and security technology developers have trusted for 20+ years.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully indexed help files, royalty-free licensing, and more.
- Fully compliant with MQTT version 3.1.1 and 5.0
- AMQP 1.0 and 0.9.1 fully supported.
- Azure Relay support for sending, receving, and proxying connections.
- STOMP 1.1 and 1.2 support.
- Save and restore MQTT session data between connections for easy session reuse.
- Fast instant messaging with XMPP.
- Automatic reconnection and republishing to adhere to specified QoS levels.
- Supports plaintext, TLS, and WebSockets in applicable protocols.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.