Encrypt and decrypt files, emails, documents, and messages through major cryptographic standards, including S/MIME, OpenPGP, TripleDES, TwoFish, RSA, AES, etc. Complete with X.509 and OpenPGP certificate management.
IP*Works! Encrypt 2020 Beta Now Available
The next major version of IP*Works! Encrypt includes a number of changes that enrich the feature set and enhance usability while also supporting the latest encryption standards. Some highlights include ECC updates for Curve 25519, ECC encryption and decryption support (ECIES), AES CTR, XSalsa20.
Strong Encryption Components
IP*Works! Encrypt is a comprehensive suite of components for implementing strong encryption via major cryptographic standards. The easy to use components enable developers to quickly extend applications with powerful security features including encryption & decryption, secure message hashing, message signing & signature verification, and digital certificate generation and management.
Comprehensive Strong Encryption
Support for major cryptographic standards, including S/MIME, OpenPGP, TripleDES, Blowfish/TwoFish, RSA, AES, etc.
Certificate & Keyring Management
Includes X.509 certificate creation, validation, and management, and OpenPGP-compatible key and keyring management capabilities.
Secure Cryptographic Hashing
Hash data through various secure algorithms including SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD160, etc.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
- Strong encryption through AES, BlowFish, CAST, ChaCha20, DES, DPAPI, DSA, ECC, Elgamal, IDEA, JWS, OpenPGP, Poly1305, RC2, RC4, Rijdael, RSA, SMIME, TEA, TripleDES, and TwoFish.
- Support for SHA1, SHA2 (SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512), ChaCha, JWE, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD160, MD5SHA1, and HMAC (MD5, SHA1, SHA2) signature hash algorithms.
- Encrypt/decrypt, sign, and verify message signatures using S/MIME or OpenPGP, and digital certificates.
- Support for JSON Web Signatures (JWS) and JSON Web Encryption (JWE) for signing/verifying and encrypting/decrypting data in respective standard formats.
- Support for the S/MIME v2 and S/MIME v3 standards for mail and document encryption.
- Support for Secure XML Cryptography and Digital Signature standards.
- Advanced Digital Certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 Digital Certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- Advanced key management capabilities allow you to create and manage OpenPGP Keyrings.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.