A powerful suite of components for embedding secure user authentication into web, desktop, and mobile apps. Supports OAuth, NTLM, RADIUS, Kerberos, SAML, LDAP, Certificate Management, and more.
IP*Works! Auth 2020 Beta Now Available
The next major version of IP*Works! Auth takes advantage of new core language and platform improvements. New features including updated RADIUS authentication options and OpenID Connect support are coming soon.
Authentication & Authorization Components
Securely connect users with protected application and service data. IP*Works! Auth is a comprehensive suite of secure client user authorization and authentication components.
Authorization & Authentication
Components for OAuth, JWT, Kerberos, NTLM, SAML, LDAP(S), Certificate Management, and more.
X.509 Certificate Creation
Become your own certificate authority. Advanced components for digital certificate creation, validation, and management.
Up to 256-Bit Strong Encryption
Robust enterprise-class security with up to 256-bit strong encryption using SSL and Digital Certificates.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
IP*Works! Auth includes a set of powerful user authorization and authentication components for Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.